Whilst architecture is our primary business, our talented team of technical staff have qualifications in a wide range of additional disciplines and specialisms and within the practice our current team are affiliated to the following professional bodies and institutes:
- Architects Registration Board
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Association for Project Safety
- Accredited Energy Assessors
- The Green Register of Construction Professionals
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation
All our staff members maintain a detailed awareness of current legislation and issues affecting the architectural world and the wider construction industry through our robust Continuous Professional Development framework which incorporates the RIBA CPD guidelines and requirements and also recognises the obligations of other professional institutes to which staff are affiliated.
The practice is now led by three directors, David Blair, Barbara Gower and Christian Judd, all of whom have amassed a significant level of experience and knowledge through years of involvement in the construction industry.