Whilst architecture is our primary business, our talented team of technical staff have qualifications in a wide range of associated disciplines and specialisms, including membership of some of the following professional bodies and institutes:
- Architects Registration Board
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Association for Project Safety
- Accredited Energy Assessors (STROMA)
- The Green Register of Construction Professionals
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation
All our staff members maintain a detailed awareness of current legislation and issues affecting the architectural world and the wider construction industry through our robust Continuous Professional Development framework, following the RIBA guidelines and requirements.
The practice is led by three directors, David Blair, Barbara Gower and Christian Judd, all of whom have amassed a significant level of experience and knowledge through years of involvement in the construction industry.